Increase Bat Speed and Power – Top Benefits of the Bat and Golf Chute
Increase bat speed, power and ball distance in just minutes with the Bat Chute – really. Just 6 to 10 swings of this swing training aid fires your fast twitch muscle fibers, warming them up and pushing them to compensate for the additional resistance. After taking the Bat Chute off, you’ll swing 5 to 10 mph faster, delivering more force to the ball. More force means more distance and more bases. The Golf Chute works exactly the same way and provides the exact same benefits.
- Receive immediate feedback and promote a proper swing sequence when you swing a Bat of Golf Chute. It’s a simple concept that works for all ages, genders and abilities.
- Like lifting weights, the more you use the Chute, the stronger your swing becomes. The SAID principle (Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demand) is one of the most important basic concepts in sport science. It means when the body is placed under some form of stress, it starts to make adaptations allowing the body to get better at withstanding that specific form of stress in the future.
- Both Bat Chute and Golf Chute reduce your risk of injury. Training with these swing training aids during the week and using them before play conditions your body to get stronger, which in turn helps prevent back or muscle strain. Perfect for those Baters and Golfers getting older to loosen up quickly and effectively.
- Save money! These products are very inexpensive but works better than a lot of other pricey training aids. Plus, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee!
- Save time! No need to swing weights or several bats or clubs before you play… simply swings the Bat Chute or Golf Chute 6 to 10 times on deck or before you tee off and you’re ready to go!
- The patent-pending design generates “drag” and forces your body to swing correctly without having to compensate for added weight. This improves your swing sequence, increases your speed, your consistency, accuracy, and power. Weighted bats or clubs or other swing training aids can alter your swing, causing botched hits, foul balls and loss of distance.
- The Bat Chute might simply be the best way to increase bat speed and train to hit the ball harder with more accuracy. This means you’ll be a better hitter and a stronger batter.
- 6 to 10 swings can immediately increase your bat or club head speed 5 to 10 mph!!
Still using weighted bats? Find out why a weighted warm-up is bad for your game.